Re: suspend & resume

Rik van Riel wrote:

If the "shut down when the power button is hit" behaviour
is hurting more people than it helps, I'd like to get it
removed and replaced with something that works ;)

I don't think that this is the proper way to approach this problem. It seems to me that there is a problem with the resume from suspending and i dont think that purposely maligning the power button should be used as a solution. People already think we have some pretty odd hacks, it is my suggestion to leave the power button operation intact if we can.