Re: pine: UW permission to distribute

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 10:15 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Jos Vos wrote:

> And that's why I've been harping on what definition of opensource Fedora
> uses.  No one has yet to (officially) clarify that.

I think it should do it in one of these, by order of preference (first
is best):

 1. Free Software http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

 2. Debian FSGL   http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines

 3. Open Source   http://www.opensource.org/docs/definition.php

Why I prefer Free Software can be best summarized here:

   http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/whyfs.en.html
   http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html

Rui

+ So let's do it...?