Re: Definition of Open Source [was Re: pine: UW permission to distribute]

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:52:58 -0500, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:

Thank you Havoc, that's exactly what I've been asking for.  I would say
this should be reflected on fedora.redhat.com somewhere.

So havoc's opinion counts as being the official fedora opinion?
I'll have to remember that for future reference?

Good point. (-: At least he did mention some sort of concensus reached by redhat folk, even though it's not documented anywhere.

I'll continue to hold-out hope at least until I see/hear an "official" Fedora position.

-- Rex