Re: Definition of Open Source [was Re: pine: UW permission to distribute]

Hi Jeff,

> So havoc's opinion counts as being the official fedora opinion?
> I'll have to remember that for future reference?

:-) I think Havoc was referring to the outcome of earlier discussions,
not stating his opinion per se. A reference to the relevant thread would
be nice though. And indeed it is unclear who made that decision to
render it official Fedora policy.

Wouldn't it be nice if all such implicit axioms would be made explicit?

Leonard.