Re: Definition of Open Source [was Re: pine: UW permission to distribute]

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 22:55 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> I notice that Bill said "Fedora Core" in the last paragraph.  I
> personally have the opinion that if we can get away with it legally,
> pragmatism takes precedent to principles.  But then again I also believe

You should be aware that licensing issues is a pragmatic problem, and
not simply a matter of principle or an ideological problem.

Discarding it as being a "principle" or an "ideology" is irresponsible.

Rui

+ So let's do it...?