Re: createrepo/rpm-metadata repository format creator ver 0.3.4

seth vidal wrote :

>    I'm pleased to announce a release of createrepo that will generate
> the xml format for the rpm/package repository metadata.

Yeah! I'll try to have ayo.freshrpms.net enabled with this new metadata
later today, and will definitely test the newest yum with it as soon as
it's ready ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3
Load : 0.00 0.00 0.00