Re: createrepo/rpm-metadata repository format creator ver 0.3.4

Matthias Saou wrote:
seth vidal wrote :

  I'm pleased to announce a release of createrepo that will generate
the xml format for the rpm/package repository metadata.

Yeah! I'll try to have ayo.freshrpms.net enabled with this new metadata
later today, and will definitely test the newest yum with it as soon as
it's ready ;-)

Matthias

fedora.us will similarly be enabled with this metadata after this weekend's downtime.

Warren