createrepo/rpm-metadata repository format creator ver 0.3.4

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Fri Jul 23 20:02:23 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 19:06 +0200, Matias Feliciano wrote:
> Le ven 23/07/2004 à 17:44, seth vidal a écrit :
> > if you can test it, it would be great.
> >

> It works now (with FC2).
> Thanks.

found another bug that made the filelists the wrong size. It appears to
have cropped up earlier and only the recent inspection made me find it.

it's amazing how much letting other people see a bit of code points up
problems quickly.

so I put together a 0.3.6:

http://linux.duke.edu/metadata/generate/

please find problems and tell me about them.

thanks
-sv