Re: createrepo/rpm-metadata repository format creator ver 0.3.4

> Same here, 0.3.5 fixed the reported problems on all combinations I have
> tested so far, cool! :-)
>
> Quick question about the group file, is this the current comps.xml and
> yumgroups.xml file that can be included into the metadata?

right now there is no defined groups format - I've been using
comps.xml/yumgroups.xml as the 'standard' but we need a better
definition.

groups default to not being there so 'use at your own risk'

I think for purposes of fedora using comps.xml as the defacto standard
is a good idea.

-sv