Re: RSS aggregator

Florin Andrei wrote:
Any chance to include an RSS aggregator in Fedora?
http://liferea.sourceforge.net/
http://www.nongnu.org/straw/
http://syndigator.sourceforge.net/

I like Straw the best - feels like a real Gnome application. It has been a bit heavy on dependencies, but getting better and better.

I'd like to start by getting Straw packaged for the fedora.us repository - and worry about including it by default later (if ever).

Anyone interested in helping get Straw packaged for Fedora?

Steven Garrity