Re: createrepo/rpm-metadata repository format creator ver 0.3.4

What about third party repositories creating groups of their own, like
gstreamer-universe, which is currently handled by a meta-package (is
that the right term?) by the gstreamer.org repository. Will the creation
of groups in third party repositories be possible with this new system?

--
Sindre Pedersen Bjordal <foolish fedoraforum org>
www.fedoraforum.org