Re: PROPOSAL: Core size reduction "bug day"

Sindre Pedersen Bjordal wrote:

Good point, but it should be possible to make an optional CD containing
the KDE stuff, and use that to get KDE during or after installation. And
if you don't have to get this CD if you don't want it.

This way you would purchase or tell your friend to download the Fedora
KDE Extra CD if you want kde.

That's what I meant... Looks like I wasnt very good explaining my idea...
Also , I believe that this idea could be extended. For example , we could have a cd with extra server software , for example (so we keep in core 1 MTA and the others we move to this extra cd)...

--
Pedro Macedo