Re: IDEA: Shortening boot-time

Hi,

I was wondering if there is genuine interest for this idea over at RedHat. IOW, is there a real chance that if I write some patches these might be intergrated into FC?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for a promise that they will be intergrated, I'm just asking if there is any intent to intergrate them if they:
-are reasonable clean
-significantly reduce the time for the login screen to come up.

Regards,

Hans

-- EuropeSwPatentFree http://EuropeSwPatentFree.hispalinux.es