Re: A request for more agressive updates to FC

I would love to see some of your suggestions implemented. I was thinking the same thing just yesterday. I dont know if it would ease or trouble the developent of the next FC but i like the idea of a distribution that incorporates the newer "addon" packages and stabalizes the core desktop environment (a sane technology testing platform if you will). I thought this was the charter of FC to begin with. Is it simply too time consuming to do this from redhats end (completely understandable if so)?
--Michael