Re: linux registry (no, not that again!)

Not that I'm advocating it (I'm don't care one way or the other), but
most Linux people dislike the windows registry for reasons this project
would fix:

- All key-value pairs are stored in clear-text files. (Windows uses
binary files(?))  (Next question, how about nested values...

- It is designed to be easy to administrate with regular command line
tools like cat, vi, cp, ls, ln. Its storage is 100% open. (this is also
a common argument against Windows Registry by anti-registry folk)

Anybody can abuse a flat text file config system too, just as much as
the Windows Registry becomes a horrible mess.

Dan