Re: Are the icons of rhn-applet free??

Alan Cox wrote:
On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 11:29:59PM +0200, Jaap Haitsma wrote:

I can see the concern that there can be some confusion, but I also see an advantage for linux as whole that a similar looking applet does a similar thing. Now I come to think of it, it's maybe just like bluecurve trying to unite KDE and Gnome.

That sounds a really good idea. Just please ask him not to copy the horrible
pulsating effect :)

Unless he is working on the porno desktop theme.