linux registry (no, not that again!)

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Tue Jul 27 21:59:16 UTC 2004

Remco,
Ok, you caught me... I didn't fully read it. Now that I have, you're
right I am being a bit harsh :-)

And yes, "registry" does indeed bring forth certain prejudices. I recon
this is somewhat akin to reaching a Common Log Format, a good aim but
something which needs a good bit of debate and agreement.

Cheers,
Harry