Re: Thunderbird vs Evolution

Hi,

Can I suggest a way to make these "app A vs. app B" threads a lot less
long -

There's really no point taking apps with thousands of features and
trying to compare them by everyone posting mail saying "these are the
three features I love!" "this is the bug that makes it unusable!"

If you have a 1 million lines of code app and another 1 million lines of
code app, you want to decide which one to use based on the million
lines, not on the basis of a bug or feature that may be addressed by
changing 3 lines, or 3000.

If you do that you end up changing the default app every week as the
bugs and features come and go, among other things.

And it makes these threads really long. ;-)

Havoc