Thunderbird vs Evolution

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 28 18:07:47 UTC 2004

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Havoc Pennington wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can I suggest a way to make these "app A vs. app B" threads a lot less
>long -
>
>There's really no point taking apps with thousands of features and
>trying to compare them by everyone posting mail saying "these are the
>three features I love!" "this is the bug that makes it unusable!"
>
>If you have a 1 million lines of code app and another 1 million lines of
>code app, you want to decide which one to use based on the million
>lines, not on the basis of a bug or feature that may be addressed by
>changing 3 lines, or 3000.

That makes sense. I will let better coders than I figure out that one
for me :).

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645
-- "We cannot have a free government without elections; and if the
-- rebellion could force us to forgo, or postpone, a national election,
-- it might fairly claim to have already conquered us." Abraham Lincoln