Re: Thunderbird vs Evolution

While i agree with your statement i guess the question is left as to how DO we decide which apps should be selected? i think it is wasteful to install competing applications by default but instead i think we should reward theprojects with the best vision for the future and existing feature set. Is there another way i am missing to select one? Alternatively i could draft up a random number generator and we could ask everyone to pick a number between 1 and 1 million :).
--
Michael Favia
Insites Incorporated