Re: move koffice and abiword/gnumeric to extras?

1) Letts please not discuss every package, see my previous post
2) Gnumeric blows a big whole in oocalc when it comes to excell compatibility. I get some pretty complicated excell sheets mailed here at work and gnumeric handles them flawlessly where oocalc blows up.
I would even go as far as to advocate making gnumeric the default spreadsheet!

Regards,

Hans

Marius Andreiana wrote:
With recent extras discussions, looks like it's best to discuss each
package before deciding moving to extras.

What about koffice and abiword/gnumeric? Their only advantage seem to be
lower memory requirements, but OpenOffice.org has a lot more
functionality and it's the default.

-- EuropeSwPatentFree http://EuropeSwPatentFree.hispalinux.es