Re: tuxracer & chromium move to Extras

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:50:25 -0400, Alan Cox <alan redhat com> wrote:
> Chromium probably could go. Tuxracer I'd be inclined to keep as its a
> very good 3D demo and its very Linux.

Nothing... NOTHING... beats the bouncing cow xscreensaver as a 3d demo.

-jef"dreams of the day when someone turns the bouncing cow saver into
a game where you can control the launch characteristics of the cow to
earn points for style and degree of difficulty of each bounce.. or
perhaps head-to-head cow bouncing action with sweet combination moves
that score massive damage to your opinions cow... the possibilities
are nearly endless"spaleta