Re: Schedule change proposal

Arjan van de Ven wrote:

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 21:06, Bill Nottingham wrote:

Strawman proposal: move the schedule out one week.

I would argue 2 weeks, so that we have a 3 week window between test
release and freeze; 3 weeks sounds like a minimal-yet-sane distance to
get testing done AND get fixes in the next release....

I agree on this, I would like to see a bit more time as i would like to test raid install and upgrades etc...