Re: open office

On 30/07/2004 21:24 John Mizell wrote:
Where can I find the equivalent to
OpenOffice1.2.0/share/uno_packages? I want to install
the postgresql-sdbc-driver. Did the openoffice get
slit out to different directories? Are different
database connection drives going to be considered for
inclusion.

On my FC1 box, I installed it in ~/.openoffice/user/uno_packages.

HTH

--
Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for Business |