Re: Why are there only i686 and i586 Version of glibc and kernel? -- i386 is still around

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 02:06:02PM -0700, Per Bjornsson wrote:
> And as others have said before, there are still plenty of K6 and other
> processors still around (586-instruction-set-compatible, but not fully
> 686) that are admittedly far from the front line of computing but which
> are still used in desktop-style situations. (I of course have personal

I know. But a more focused low-horsepower (relatively speaking) version of
Fedora could be even better for those systems. I'd _love_ a version of
Fedora that'd run nicely on my Pentium 75 32MB Libretto 50CT -- but I don't
see the point in forcing the main Fedora Core distro to squeeze on there.