kernel module packages

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Jun 4 18:13:57 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,

I've incorporated the feedback I received on my kernel module packaging
proposal and rebuilt the -devel package as well as the kernel modules.

I've now succesfully made packages for hostap, ipw2100 (which needs
hostap) and pwcx, for both 2.6 FC2 and 2.4 FC1.

I'd appreciate it especially if some FC1 people try them out.

Packages are up at
http://thomas.apestaart.org/download/pkg/fedora-2-i386-fedora-stable/
and
http://thomas.apestaart.org/download/pkg/fedora-1-i386-fedora-stable/

I'll be submitting the kernel module packages themselves to f.us
shortly.

If anyone still has suggestions for kernel module projects to package,
let me know.

Thanks
Thomas

You may not believe me, baby,