Announcement: improved fedora.us UPDATE submission policy

On behalf of core fedora.us developers, I'm glad to announce the first
concrete step of an ongoing work to improve the flow and documentation
of the fedora.us package submission process: improved process for
package UPDATEs.  This updated process is effective immediately.

The most noteworthy change is that trusted developers may now
self-approve their own updates.  More info in Wiki:

  http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy#updates
  http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraPeople
  http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PUBLISHCriteria

We are working on other process and documentation improvements as well,
stay tuned.