Fedora Core 2 Test 2 - delayed

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Mon Mar 1 05:18:15 UTC 2004

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, James Harrison wrote:

>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:03:48 -0800 (PST)
>From: James Harrison <jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk>
>To: fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
>Subject: Re: Fedora Core 2 Test 2 - delayed
>

>> >Boot with selinux=0, and the SELinux code is disabled.
>That dont cut it for me.  Two distinct kernels one with SELinux and one
>without.

Feel free to reconfigure the kernel .config in the kernel src.rpm
and rebuild your own kernel with SElinux disabled.  The
likelyhood of us adding an additional kernel with SElinux totally
removed from it is very slim.  Every kernel included in the OS
increases the maintenance of the kernel by that much more, which
costs us a large amount of engineering and QA time.

Hopefully your own customized kernel will cut it for you.  ;o)