new project

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Mon Mar 1 14:42:45 UTC 2004

I can see where something like this could have value for a new user but
I have two requirements for it:

1) It can't take away from core developer's time to integrate.  There
are many things of more priority than something that'll only run once
and is more marketing than actual documentation.
2) It must have a cancel button so people don't have to see it if they
don't want to.

IMHO, Fedora is currently used by people who don't really want or need
this "feature."  Moving beyond that user base is something I hope will
happen (and something like this may be appropriate to advance that
purpose) but I don't see it as the purpose of FC2.

Just my $0.02,
-Toshio

--
Toshio <toshio at tiki-lounge.com>