Usability Studies

Simon Perreault nomis80 at nomis80.org
Thu Mar 11 23:06:49 UTC 2004

Jonathan Gardner wrote:
> Are there people in the various software communities that are doing this?
> Do you know where I can go for more information so that I can stand on the
> shoulders of giants rather than walk in their shadows? Please let me know
> if you know about anything related to this. I am particular interested in
> community, non-profit usability studies.

There have been various usability studies conducted on KDE, and there
are ongoing ones. For everything related to KDE usability, you should
subscribe to kde-usability and kde-usability-devel (see
http://www.kde.org/mailinglists/). See also the KDE Usability Project at
http://usability.kde.org/.

--
Simon Perreault <nomis80 at nomis80.org> -- http://nomis80.org