Novell to Combine Best of KDE and Gnome

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Wed Mar 24 07:53:37 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm just a reader of this list, but thought this could interest Fedora
developers, and I'd like to hear your opinions about it:

Ciao,
	Marco
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Our inventions are wont to be pretty toys, which distract our attention
from serious things. They are but improved means to an unimproved end,
an end which it was already but too easy to arrive at; as railroads
lead to Boston or New York. We are in great haste to construct a
magnetic telegraph from Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be,
have nothing important to communicate. -- H. D. Thoreau, 1854