Fedora Tracker: Part Deux

A new and (hopefully) improved version of Fedora Tracker is now up at:

New features of interest:

* Search results are sorted by repository type (core, extras, tp, etc)
* Package search defaults to simplified interface
* Source packages are filtered out by default to cut down on search

Among the other features I hope to add based on suggestions I've gotten
here is the ability to have search results display "condensed". That is,
just the name, description and a link to view details on all instances
of this package. I think that will make search results much more
readable but because it adds an extra pageload between initiating a
search and actually getting the package I'm reticent to make it the
default. It will probably be a checkbox option on the advanced search

I'll also add a "news" page or something so as to stop bugging you folks
with updates =:). Since these most recent changes are the result of
feedback from this list, though, I thought it appropriate to post about