My initial experiances with FC2-test2

Chris Chabot chabotc at 4-ice.com
Wed Mar 31 13:25:46 UTC 2004

The default XFree86 config file written by the fedora installer
configures it for both those input types.. And that the
gnome-control-center applet configures the Mouse0 entry (CorePointer),
which is the old style /dev/psaux one.. So judging by your input the
config file written the actual bug is that the xfree86 default config
file should not include both mouse types, but only the /dev/input/mice
one.. (Which ofcource opens up a whole can of worms about ppl running an
old 2.4.x kernel w/ FC2..)