Gnome 2.6.1 and FC2

Chris Chabot chabotc at 4-ice.com
Sat May 1 18:47:45 UTC 2004

Oh while building gnome 2.6.1 packages (for my own use really, process
is easy enough, update .spec and download new .tar.bz2's) i noticed that
the current fedora gnome 2.6.0 already has a lot of patches downported
from 2.6.1 (and a few of the 2.6.1 patches actually come from fedora
development)

The difference between 'fedora gnome 2.6.0' and 'gnome 2.6.1' isnt as
big as you would/might think.

    -- Chris