Which kernel will be integrated into Fedora Core 2 ?

Charles R. Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Mon May 10 15:28:41 UTC 2004

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 11:15:01PM +0800, hutuworm wrote:
>     Linus announced kernel 2.6.6 today, will it be integrated into Fedora Core 2 ?
> I've found many valuable bug-fixes in the new release.
> 	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/ChangeLog-2.6.6

Probably not.  It is too late for FC2 release to change the kernel.
However, it probably doesn't matter much since the kernel that FC2
does have is based on 2.6.6-rc3, with all of those fixes in there.

An update to FC2 could possibly have 2.6.6 or later.