Problems with up2date

Since 3 days ago, from the last upgrade of up2date, whenever I try to run it, the result is the following:

[root 200-207-17-55 casimiro]# up2date --update
using mirror: http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/os/
using mirror: http://mirror.eas.muohio.edu/fedora/linux/core/updates/2/i386/
There was a fatal error communicating with the server. The message was:

An HTTP error occurred:
Status Code: 404
Error Message: Not Found

I tried to manually download up2date from fedora and run rpm -Uvh... but the result is the same.

Looking for the pointed URL, it really doesn't exist (was directory moved without notice ???)

Casimiro Barreto