Request for Packages in Fedora Core 3

Hello All,

I am really enjoying my use fo Fedora Core 2. To make the next release even better, I humbly request the following packages be considered for inclusion:

Scribus - The first modern DTP package for Linux. This is an essential for myself and many others moving from commercial operating systems. More than any other package, I would love to see this included. It will help you win converts...

KIllustrator or Sketch - Vector graphics would be very good. I understand one of these products has as much functionality as GIMP but I am not sure which. Open Office's drawings do not suffice.

Ardour or Audacity for audio manipulation.

Please keep up the excellent work.

Regards,

David