NTFS support with FC3

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 13:33:18 UTC 2004

There are some serious issues that you should consider before trying to
write to the windows partition.  If you search the knowledge base you can
ferret out these issues.  Of course you will need to add the ntfs support
and that can be done either by rebuilding the kernel to include the support
with write capabilities or by finding some site that you can download the
modules for your kernel.  Good luck, I rebuilt my kernel to add the support
and the write capability(which I will never use) and that creates other
issues so as I said search the knowledge base to get a firm idea on what you
want to do.