DRM drivers - why is the driver not seperate? i830 - i810

I was googling around looking for info regarding the drm drivers and found this link. Why is there not an i830 and i815 driver compiled seperately as what I get from this webpage?

http://tlug.up.ac.za/guides/lkcg/drivers_char_drm.html

Using both types of cards based on different chipsets, this should be present.

I used the 815 chipset and another 865G chipset and X performs quite differenlt with the two versions.

Jim

--
You had mail, but the super-user read it, and deleted it!