subversion-1.1 released

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:11:00 UTC 2004

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:51:39 -0400, Neal D. Becker
<ndbecker2 at verizon.net> wrote:
> subversion-1.1 is released.  It would be great to include this.  It allows
> use of subversion without requiring a database.  It would be good to
> include this capability before many users have migrated to subversion.

Doubtful, if there was already a plan  in place to include the
available preleases during testing then I wouldn't hold out much hope
that the new version released after fc3t2 creation is now going to get
in so late in the testing phase. The schedule places Sept 1st as the
deadline for new major version slush.   And if fedora was planning on
making subversion an exception to the rule, the pre-releases of 1.1
would have been in both test1 and test2. Prelease 1 for 1.1 was
released in July.

-jef"I'm sure version 1.1 is great, im sure it can save the whales and
cure canceer, but I wouldn't hold my breath"spaleta