Re: rawhide report: 20041001 changes

razvan vilt linux360 ro said:
> Hmm... someone added-it to the wrong branch of the build system. I'm
> pretty sure it wasn't supposed to land in rawhide.

A few weeks ago, there was an announcement about an agreement between
redhat and RealNetworks about providing RealPlayer within redhat
linux. This should be the first effect of this agreement.

Unless I misunderstood something....

Theodore Papadopoulo
Email: Theodore Papadopoulo sophia inria fr Tel: (33) 04 92 38 76 01