Re: RPM specfiles for commercial packages?

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 13:01 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> Commercial software is an evil some of us have to live with and as

Please, don't confuse commercial with proprietary.

    http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Commercial

Free Software can be just as commercial as proprietary software.

All it takes is being used in a commercial context.

I'm sorry for the waves, but this kind of mistakes propagate the FUD
that Free Software can't be used for business.

Thanks for your attention, Rui

+ So let's do it...?