How to make a custom Fedora bootable CD?

I wanted to make one bootable installation cd with the things I want from fedora. Asked google, but didn't found much.
I also tried some forums of projects that have working custom bootable fedora based distro's but I can't seem to find proper documentation on how this is done. Does it involve kickstart configuration files and where everything goes? Is there a document that somebody could recommend for this?

Thanks in advance.

Arangel