Re: rawhide report: 20041001 changes

Bryan Clark wrote:
We've changed the default panel layout to adapt it more towards the
default GNOME panel layout.  This layout is a dual panel system, I have
a screenshot [1] of the new layout which will explain it much faster
than me trying to describe it.

Excellent move - I've not used a two panel layout enough to know if I'll like it or not, but I'm all for getting closer to up-stream Gnome.

Steven Garrity