Re: Segfaults with file selection dialogs

Matthias Saou wrote:
Hi,

Since yesterday, I've been getting segfaults with every single GNOME or
GTK2 application that tries to display a file browsing dialog ("Save as..."
for instance). I can't even add an attachment to this email either without
sylpheed (gtk2 build) segfaulting, so inlined is a backtrace obtained from
running gedit and going to "File -> Save as...".
I'm posting here since I'm not even sure against which component I should
file this bug (gnome-vfs2? libbonobo? glib2?).

Try killing gnome-vfs-daemon, may require a relog. Apparently there was some issue about the internal protocol changing.

Warren