Re: Fedora Core, VPNs and IPSec

Hi.

Matthias Saou
<thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net>
wrote:

> So, my question is : Which is the preferred IPSec set of tools for
> Fedora Core? Is it planned to move IPSec's integration a little forward,
> into the Network config tools for instance?

While I do not know the answer to your question, I've found openvpn to
be the end-it-all solution to my vpn needs. It's easy to set up, competely
userspace, supports certificates (if you want so) and can be integrated into
the redhat networking setup with a little scripting.

If all you're going to do is connect a small number of computers (small
being relative :), I'd have a good look at it.

--
Q. In Malta, on which side of the road do they drive?
A. The shady side.