Telnet doesn't work in FC3test2

Does anyone experienced the same problem as I did. I was using telnet
for connecting to some machine but now in FC3t2 I always get this

telnet kosh
Trying 130.#.#.#...
telnet: connect to address 130.#.#.#: Connection timed out
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection timed out

Where's the problem? Is it somehow related to SELinux?

(ssh to another machime still works)

RAT