fsck.ext3 in FC2

[root devel root]# e2fsck LABEL=/
e2fsck 1.35 (28-Feb-2004)
e2fsck: Filesystem has unsupported feature(s) (/)
e2fsck: Get a newer version of e2fsck!
[root devel root]#

(note - this is from LABEL=/1 currently being mounted on /)

Can we can an e2fsck package for FC2 that fixes this?

I always like to run two installs - one version old on my scsi disk - as a stable backup in case I bork my system, and current version on my main IDE drive.

But the backup "1 version old" install has to be able to mount / from the current install so that I can use symlinks to have the same /var/ spool/mail/mbox files.

I've wiped FC1 off of my scsi drive, put FC2 on it, and am now running FC3test on the IDE drive - and came into this problem.

So by the official FC3 release date, will we have an "official" update to fsck on FC2 pushed through yum, or will I need to update it myself?

I would prefer not to "roll my own" anything on the scsi (one version old) install, it's suppose to be stock stable that works.