DSL pppoatm (Re: rawhide report: 20041005 changes)

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Oct 7 11:27:36 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 16:10 +0200, Matias Féliciano wrote:
> > - Add pppoatm plugin (#131555)
>

> pppoatm !
> Unbelievable. Fedora touch in action ?
> I'll try it very soon (with bewan ADSL driver (proprietary)) . When it
> reach my mirror.

rp-pppoe-3.5-20 should also include pppoatm support in the
/sbin/adsl-connect script. Instead of setting $ETH, set $VCI and $VPI in
your ifcfg-ADSL config, and also set LINUX_PLUGIN=pppoatm.so

I now have the driver automatically loading the firmware and
initialising the hardware, and the initscripts handling all the PPP
stuff.... all we need is for the pretty GUI network tools to catch up.

--
dwmw2