Re: Current rawhide kernel?

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 02:28, Paul wrote:
> I've been running 590 on the laptop (used every day for about 12 hours a
> day) since it came out. Never a moments hassle.

Was SELinux enabled or disabled?  At some point, Arjan's kernels dropped
the tmpfs xattr handler patch needed to allow udev/tmpfs to work with
SELinux, but it may have been restored (and the support has been
submitted upstream now in a different form and is in the -mm patches, I
think).

--
Stephen Smalley <sds epoch ncsc mil>
National Security Agency